April 16, 2010

Silent Things


Today is Day of Silence, a national event every year where people take a vow of silence for the day to recognize and bring attention to the harassment, bullying, and name calling of LGBT people.

In my silence I thought about things having to do with the word "silent!"


Rachel Carson had a big impact on me as a kid and so did Captain Planet!

The games are scarier supposedly.
The movie was great!


There's the part where the murderer is wearing night goggles; I freaked out so badly!!!
OMG!

Benjamin Franklin used a false person Silence Dogood to publish his work!


Charlie Chaplan: I watched every single film he was in! Even his speaking film!

Life changing book for me!

I Love You! In American Sign Language.

Ninja Haiku's

Sobby

Black death scales the walls
Flow silently and swiftly
Dustin is too fat

Bethany Shady

Voulez vous coucher
avec moi, cest le ninja?
J’avoir un grande coq.

Fingers O'Reilly

Turtles swam through ooze
Grew to be team of ninjas
Cowabunga, dude

Tadd Branum

Sorrow and pain come
Empty space, death scent heavy
Ninja enter, poop, and leave

Daria Fissoun

Ninja's son does not
Follow father's steps for
He just wants to sing


A ninja who can't shut up... Naruto.



Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Hush Season 4 Episode 10

Side Note: I've watched almost every single episode of Buffy + Angel

Then again, I've watched almost every episode of Xena Warrior Princess + Kevin Sorbo's Hercules


Arthur: Silence is Golden

There was this episode on Arthur where Binky (one of my fave characters on the show BTW) tried to promote silence in his school because he was tired of all the noise or something to that affect. I thought it was very admirable that he appreciated silence. Cute stuff.


2 Comments:

Blogger notmytree said...

This too. (: Love this song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hUy9ePyo6Q

April 16, 2010 at 4:43 PM  
Blogger Blue Writer said...

:) Thanks for the song!

April 17, 2010 at 3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home