November 02, 2009

What Mario Thought Today: Deeper Internal Dialogue

#2: Thoughts Written November 3rd

My new form of calm and collection came to me through a Yo-yo. Walking the dog is helping me to make sense of my life. If only you could yo-yo without attracting attention. Bliss.

Flavor Twists Honey BBQ Fritos: I feel like I'm cheating the system because of my 'secret' knowledge that the twist shape makes more room for more chips. More for me.

The Last of the Really Great Whangdoodles by Julie Andrews. Need I say more? I read that book when I was 11, and now I'm gay! YAY!!!

I had no idea beef jerky could be so good. I was sitting up late at night eating beef jerky and painting. No idea how I got to love eating so much meat.

If Pokemon introduced a 4th evolution, the world would go ape shit.

I feel like a criminal when I don't compost a cup or container that clearly states that it is compostable.

"Sometimes I feel like SOMEBODY'S watching me!" Michael Jackson put into song my thoughts about life. If you're not watching me, I'm definitely watching you!

I failed at my burger diet yesterday: I'm a sucker for free Dicks Burgers. Now I must redouble my efforts and abstain from patty pattern food.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home