May 12, 2009

Open Happiness

I got wind of this song and I got hooked!
Cee-Lo Green, Brendon Urie (Panic at the Disco), Patrick Stump (Fall Out Boy), Janelle Monae, and Tracis McCoy (Gym Class Heroes) make Open Happiness so awesome!

I can't believe that most of my favorite artists were able to get together! It makes me so very happy!

I haven't been consistent at all with anything these past few weeks but I will say that my happiness always seems to have a way of coming back.

This blog post was light and fluffy. Just what I need. :)

Listen to the song here!



Open Happiness [Original Happiness] [featuring Cee-lo Green, Brendon Urie [Panic At the Disco], Patrick Stump [Fall Out Boy], Janelle Monae, Travis McCoy [Gym Class Heroes] [Produced by Butch Walker Mix] - Various / Coke

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home