November 02, 2009

What Mario Thought Today: Deeper Internal Dialogue

#1: Thoughts Written November 2nd

The font size used to write these thoughts was listed as Normal, but the person writing it is far from it.

I want to have the ability to yawn and make everybody who is in my vicinity fall asleep.

Why didn't I dress up as Muk this Halloween?

Running through the streets with Anastasia and Shawn felt like the part in Where the Wild Things Are where the Wild Things run through the woods and Karen O and children are singing "All is Love"

I know I'm weird, really weird. It can't be helped. It really can't! I just accept that for most people, I am entertainment held inside the confines of a six foot, four inch body, an occasional reference for "eccentricity on overboard awkward." Somehow, I manage to hold all my impulses in. I have so many things going in on my head that I must concentrate to sift through the thoughts. A sifter that shreds my cluttered thoughts into confetti for fireworks.
I want to burst into fireworks and be the show people sit on grass to admire, the spectacle of the moment. I was raised in a family of entertainers. What spots shape do you expect me to change after having to be pushed onto the stage for a long time?

Every day I want to be a cloud. I just want to float by without people having to make a note of me or highlight "cloud in the sky", but just appreciate that I'm a reliable resource, a part of their lives that counts for something, like making it possible for you to exist. I'm a fluffy cloud, drink up, the rain is pouring. It likely will continue like this for the rest of the day.

I was crying some because my family didn't come for me yesterday. I really wanted to see them and be in their company.

I wonder where that boy with the bruise is...I hope he's all right...

That boy who attacked me, lucky for you I was concerned for your drunkenness and not my safety. Your friend was good about keeping you from attacking me some more and he was cute!

I cried again today because I was thinking about how I fail to have people understand me and how their eyes want me to wither.

I wasn't so drunk that I didn't understand that you wanted me to leave your house; I wanted to stay longer in hopes of making friends with somebody I wanted to be friends with who wasn't even there. I thought you were being a cold bitch. But rightly so...it was really late.

Can I be the exception to the rule that not everyone can get along? I want to get along with a lot of people.

I got a dagger from a girl while walking; Anastasia said I was a doctor ninja.

Jordan gave me something good to drink!!!

What a jerk! That shirtless guy was totally hot and buff, but he was a douche with his Cop hat, being drunk and standing in front of a car.

I'm only late because I think too much.

Love today, it's library time.

1 Comments:

Blogger bdosono said...

Great thoughts. Loved the allusion to Muk.

=]

November 3, 2009 at 1:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home